In partnership with Wilson Language Training®, The Robinowitz Education Center is pleased to host its Wilson Reading System® (WRS) 4th Edition Institute on August 31 and September 1. This two-day, in-person workshop provides an in-depth, hands-on professional learning opportunity focused on Steps 1-6 of the new edition.
WRS 4th Edition Institute session topics include:
- Overview of the WRS 4th Edition
- Integrated Approach to Teaching Phonology, Morphology, and Orthography
- The Study of Word Elements
- Fourth Edition Materials Tour
- WRS Instructor Manual and Lesson Plan Practice
- Vocabulary and Wilson Words in the 4th Edition
- Assessment, Accountability, and Instruction
- End-of-Step Assessment Lesson Practice
Prerequisite: WRS Level I or Level II Certification
Place: Robinowitz Education Center, 800 North Road, Pennington, NJ 08534
Time: 8:30am – 3:00pm (both days)
Price: $500 per person (includes materials for workshop only; does not include WRS teacher or student materials).
Special offer for each Institute attendee: 10% discount, plus free shipping for WRS 4th Edition Manual (Steps 1-6) and/or a WRS Introductory Set (Steps 1-6). Flyer with ordering information will be provided after registration.
In addition to our workshops, the Robinowitz Education Center provides diagnostic reading evaluations, full educational evaluations, and consultations. We consult with school districts throughout the state regarding the identification and remediation of dyslexia.
We have a staff of certified Wilson Reading and Orton-Gillingham instructors available for tutoring services. Please contact us for additional information.